September 14-21, 2019
Register by July 13, 2019
Explore the unique fierceness, delicious cuisine and immense charm of one of the world’s premier culinary centers: Southern France. This special tour led by culinary expert, Michel Bouit, will take you on the trip of a lifetime as you experience all the aromas and flavors the Cote d’Azur has to offer. If you’re a gourmand looking to cook and eat your way through Escoffier’s France, this is the adventure for you! Friends and family members are welcome to attend as well!
Some of the activities include:
- Fine dining & wine tastings
- Tours of vineyards, farmers’ markets, food emporiums, cheese makers and famous candied fruit makers.
- Interactive demonstrations featuring Michelin-rated chefs.
- Cultural tours including the Auguste Escoffier Museum in Villeneuve-Loubet, France.
$2,795. per person, double occupancy *airfare not included
$2,995. per person, single room *airfare not included
A deposit of $500 per person is due with reservation. Final trip balances are payable by July 15, 2019, 60 days prior to departure. A confirmation will be mailed upon receipt of reservation. Itineraries may be subject to change.
If you’re interested in attending this trip, please contact Michel Bouit at
(773) 769-1790 or [email protected] before booking any travel.