You’re Invited to Our Open House
Saturday, June 13, 2015
10:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.
Check in begins at 9:30 a.m.
It’s the time of the summer season and we couldn’t be more thrilled. Barbecues, fireworks and fireflies are right around the corner so we’re celebrating at June’s open house event. Learn how to make veggie and meat sliders that’ll make you wish it was summer all year round. We couldn’t have a June event and not feature one of the best seasonal desserts: homemade peach & blackberry cobbler complete with ice cream, just like grandma used to make!
Come and see the school, meet some instructors and take a tour of our professional kitchens. Have questions? This is a great time to get them answered!
We’d love to see you there!
Spots are limited so RSVP today!
Here are the details!
Where: 6020-B Dillard Circle, Austin, TX, 78752
- Tour our kitchens
- Enjoy small bite tastings
- $1,000,000 in scholarships and grants for 2015
- Receive information on our programs, services, financial aid, application and acceptance process.
- Ask questions about supports and services, housing information and other valuable resources for students.
- Parking is free and plenty.
Join the Escoffier winning team!
If you have any questions, please contact Heather Rupert at (512) 451-5743 or [email protected]