2013 seemed to fly by here at the Austin campus, but not without many accomplishments! Check out last year’s successes as we take a step back and reflect:
- Over 250 new students enrolled in programs at our campus
- 22 Culinary Arts Culmination Meals — that’s menu planning for more than 110 locally-sourced courses!
- 935 hours worked with 16 local farmers, ranchers and artisans by Culinary Arts students during the Farm To Table® Experience
- Over 500 lbs. of produce harvested by Culinary Arts students to use in our kitchens
- 11 whole pigs butchered from nose to tail by Culinary Arts students
- 8 Pastry Arts Grand Buffets hosted
- Over 1,100 cakes made in Pastry Arts programs
Come be part of our 2014 successes!
Limited seats are available for classes at our Austin campus — apply now!
Or call Kris Cail at (855) 683-6231 / email to apply.