Get Ready To Enjoy All The Perks Career Services Has To Offer
From Resume Writing to In-School Recruitment
Our career services department is a major part of what makes our school a drawing point for future students. Whether it’s a part-time restaurant job to help with costs during school or your dream career, we have people willing to help with whatever you may need. Some of our biggest career services perks include:
* resume writing and cover letter assistance
* interview tips and techniques
* job search assistance
* job postings-from online opportunities to direct contacts with local and national chefs & restaurants
* career fairs-for students and graduates
* on-site recruitment from local & national restaurants
And even when you’ve been graduated for 10, 20 or 30 years, you always have access to career fairs, job postings and everything else our career services has to offer!
Have questions about how career services can help you?
Contact Austin’s Director of Career Services, Ann Derrick, at [email protected] or 512-451-5743
Contact Boulder’s Director of Career Services, Pamela Palmer, at [email protected] or 303-494-7988