Attention! We have combined both Ceremony A and Ceremony B for the onsite graduation ceremony for Boulder Residential and Distance Learning (Online) Graduates on Sunday, October 8, 2023. The time has changed to 3:30 PM MT for Ceremony A. Please refer to the details below for additional information about the timing for registration, when guests should arrive, and more!
If you have purchased a ticket or tickets for Ceremony A, there is no need to purchase tickets again. Please disregard the 10:00 AM MT time on the tickets and make note that the ceremony will be at 3:30 PM MT on Sunday, October 8, 2023.
Onsite Ceremony for Boulder Residential and Distance Learning (Online) Graduates
We are elated to invite you to the Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts graduation on Sunday, October 8, 2023. Join your fellow classmates as you rejoice in your accomplishments and celebrate your hard work. Our Ceremony will take place at the Macky Auditorium on the University of Colorado’s Boulder campus.
Diploma in Culinary Arts
Diploma in Culinary Arts and Operations
Associate of Occupational Studies Degree in Baking and Pastry
Diploma in Pastry Arts
Diploma in Professional Pastry Arts
Associate of Occupational Studies Degree in Plant-Based Culinary Arts
Diploma in Plant-Based Cuisine
Diploma in Plant-Based Culinary Arts
Associate of Occupational Studies in Hospitality and Restaurant
Associate of Occupational Studies Degree in Food and Beverage Operations
Associate of Occupational Studies Degree in Holistic Nutrition and Wellness
Diploma in Holistic Nutrition and Wellness
VENUE AND PARKING DETAILS:
- Graduate registration begins at 1:30 PM MDT at the Eaton Humanities Building(Macky Dr, Boulder, CO 80302).
- Guest arrival and seating begins at 2:30 PM MDT at Macky Auditorium (1595 Pleasant St #285ucb, Boulder, CO 80309).
- Graduate dress rehearsal begins at 2:45 PM MDT at Eaton Humanities Building (all graduates must be registered prior to the dress rehearsal & present at the dress rehearsal).
- The graduation ceremony begins at 3:30 PM MDT.
Allow 30 minutes onsite to park at the venue. See parking recommendations and reserved parking information by CLICKING HERE!
The Boulder Colorado Visitors Bureau has an excellent list of accommodations, recommendations and additional things to do in Boulder:
LOCAL/CAMPUS CU BOULDER COVID INFORMATION:
- Escoffier is committed to the health and safety of our students and guests. More Information about Covid-19 community level recommended precautions in is available at: https://www.colorado.edu/macky/faqs-covid-info
SHARE THE MOMENT:
- Stand proud! Post photos or videos of celebrating your awesome accomplishment! Use hashtag #EscoffierGraduate
We are reaching out to graduates to ask if you would like to share your graduation photos and videos with us for user-generated content and marketing! To submit your photos and videos, please CLICK HERE and fill out the form.
VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY:
Video and photography will be in session during graduation and could be used for marketing purposes and promotional materials.
1. Will the Graduation Ceremony be recorded? (NO) This event will not be recorded or live streamed, however a recording of the virtual ceremony will be recorded.
2. How many guests am I allowed to invite? Each graduate can reserve up to 4 tickets for their guests at a cost of $10 per person.
3. Do I need to RSVP? (YES) Yes, you will receive the official invitation and be required to RSVP for the event and purchase tickets for your guests. All RSVP’s will need to be confirmed by Friday, August 18, 2023.
4. What time will graduation start? Registration for the graduates begins at 1:30 PM MDT in the Humanities Building (Classroom HUM150), located across the street and southeast of Macky Auditorium. Macky auditorium doors open at 2:30 PM MDT. The ceremony starts at 3:30 PM MDT.
5. When should the graduate arrive at the ceremony site? Graduates should arrive at the Macky Auditorium no later than 2:00 PM MDT so they can participate in registration and rehearsal.
6. When should guests arrive? Guest seating begins at 2:30 PM MDT. The ceremony begins at 3:30 PM MDT.
7. Who is eligible to celebrate graduation? All Escoffier graduates who graduated between the dates of 10/1/2022-9/30/2023 are eligible to participate in this graduation event. Residential Graduates are eligible to participate in the on-site graduation ceremony only. Interactive Distance Learning (Online) Graduates may choose to participate in either the on-site ceremony or virtual ceremony.
8. What if I graduated from more than one program? Congratulations, job well done. You may choose to walk across the stage for each program. In addition your name will be acknowledged in each program completed.
9. How will I get my graduation memorabilia? Graduates will receive graduation memorabilia at the time of registration.
10. What do I need to wear? We ask that all graduates wear their issued Escoffier Chef jacket with black pants for the ceremony. There are steep steps up to the stage so please wear shoes that are comfortable and easy to walk in. You will be provided a chef toque as part of the graduation ceremony.
11. When will I receive my diploma? Students meeting all graduation requirements will receive their diploma by mail 8-10 weeks following their program completion date. If in doubt, please contact the registrar’s office to ensure you have the most current mailing address on file.
12. I graduated after the eligibility dates of 10/1/2022 – 9/30/2023? You will be eligible to participate in the 2023-2024 graduation ceremonies.