Yes, Online Culinary School Really Works!*
See how technology can make online culinary school fast, flexible, affordable, and effective for students.†
How Online Culinary School Works: The Ultimate Guide
Is online culinary school for you? Find out!
Inside this handy resource, we show you:
- How hands-on kitchen techniques can be taught without a Chef Instructor tasting your food.
- Business and restaurant operations skills you might need to run a restaurant or open your own.
- How to access financial aid for those who apply and qualify.
- How Chef Instructors grade your work and provide one-on-one video feedback.
- An introduction to Escoffier’s proprietary Flavor Wheel to inspire creative thinking about food.
What Is Online Culinary School?
Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts Boulder is the only U.S. accredited institution offering 100% online degrees with culinary classes and hands-on industry externships.‡
Online culinary school consists of reading assignments, chef demonstration, practice, and feedback, just like an on-campus education. And, studying online can give students greater flexibility compared to a physical campus.
Some of the benefits we highlight in the resource:
- Quality culinary training from expert Chef Instructors
- Similar instruction as the on-campus programs
- The convenience of working from your own kitchen
- A professional, in-person industry externship
I’m Having Trouble Making a Decision About Going Back to School…
That’s okay! Choosing to further your education is an important decision that you shouldn’t make lightly.
By downloading our guide, we answer some of the most common doubts you may be facing. Examine if now is the right time to pursue an online culinary degree or diploma.