Chef Jordan Brown
Chef Instructor, Culinary Arts
Location: Online Programs
Favorite Dish: Chicken Tikka Masala
“A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.”
Franklin D. Roosevelt
After going to school for music, Chef Jordan Brown realized that his true passion was cooking. He decided to get training in the culinary arts at Le Cordon Bleu in Dallas, Texas.
Here he received a solid foundation of learning skills that have helped him throughout his entire career of 12+ years. Jordan has spent his time in the industry at restaurants in the Dallas area and Northern Colorado.
Honors, Awards & Affiliations
- ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification
- Line Cook - Restaurant 415, Fort Collins, CO
- Head Chef - Snooze, Boulder, CO
- Head Chef - Compass Cider, Fort Collins, CO
- Line/Prep Cook - Zin Zen Wine Bistro, McKinney, TX
- Line Cook/Banquet/Catering Chef - Culinart, Plano, TX
- Line Cook/Prep Cook - Aramark, Westlake, TX
- Associates of Applied Science Culinary Arts, Le Cordon Bleu, Dallas, TX
- Associates of Applied Science Commercial Music, McLennan Community College, Waco, TX
Drums, working out at home, playing with the dogs (Zuzu & Betty), live music, movies/sports on the couch, visiting local breweries, and cooking of course!