Updated week of January 4, 2021
Dear Escoffier Students,
Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts continues to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and is managing its impact on students and employees on a daily basis.
We know that this is a challenging time for our students, their families and communities. At this time, we would like to remind you to take necessary precautions to keep yourself safe and healthy. Below is a link to a Questions and Answers section from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention website that can help with additional information you may find valuable.
Below are updates on our near-term plans to deliver education to ground and online students at our Boulder, CO campus and ground students at our Austin, TX campus. We will continue to update this page with new information as it changes. As always, we are here to support you in any way we can, so you are able to progress with your education.
We appreciate your patience during this time. Your pursuit of a quality education is our priority as is your health and well-being.
Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts
There are no changes to our plans for online course delivery. We are happy to be able to deliver your education online in the safety of your home – uninterrupted and on schedule. For online students needing assistance, please contact our Student Services team at [email protected] or 877.452.5489 (Option 5).
Boulder and Austin Campuses
Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts, Austin and Boulder campuses are in session with limited face-to-face kitchen classes. All General Education classes are being delivered online. We are currently enrolling for future starts as well.
We realize there have been many disruptions this year, and we have made adjustments to help ease the process of applying for and attending school. Escoffier will remain flexible in order to serve and accommodate students and employees based on the guidelines issued by the CDC, state authorities and local officials.
Residential COVID-19 Guidance
Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts residential campuses continues to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and is managing its impact on students and employees on a daily basis
- We have put extensive safety measures in place throughout the campus; in our offices, kitchen labs and classrooms to make the environment safe for students, faculty and staff.
- We have instituted a temporary hybrid learning environment, whereby all general education courses will be conducted online and only lab classes will be on campus, on a limited basis.
- Boulder Residential: We take guidance for these safety precautions from the Boulder County Department of Health and Human Services – Higher Education Department
- Austin Residential: We take guidance for these safety precautions from the Texas Health & Human Services Commission – https://hhs.texas.gov
- For additional information on COVID-19 you can access the Center for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
Student Accounts and Billing
Escoffier is empathetic toward our students and graduates who have lost their jobs as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak. If you are having trouble meeting your student payment plan obligations, our Student Accounts team is here to help with your individual situation. Please contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone at (877) 452-5489 option 2. If you are having trouble meeting your Federal Student Loan obligations, our Loan Management team is here to help with your individual situation. Please contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone at (720) 420-7655. You can also learn more about the Department of Education’s response to Coronavirus by clicking on the following links.