Leafy greens are everywhere, here’s a fun, light way to enjoy nutrient dense Swiss Chard. Perfect to bring to any dinner party, or enjoy on your front porch with a glass of wine!
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice the ends off the garlic bulbs so that the cloves are exposed, rub with olive oil and salt and wrap in foil. Place in oven and cook until the cloves are tender and buttery, about 30 minutes.
3. Place the sliced baguette on a cookie sheet and toast in the oven till golden.
4. In a warmed sauté pan add olive oil and add the chard.
5. Sauté until chard is limp.
6. Season with cumin, salt and pepper.
7. Spread some of the roasted garlic on the toasted baguette slices and top with goat cheese and the sautéed chard.