This Halloween Bark has everything you could ever want: chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. Our favorite way to combine all of our beloved candies, each bite is filled with tons of different flavors and textures. Play around with toppings based on your preference: pretzels, peanuts, candy corn, gummies, peanut butter chips: we love them all! But definitely keep a mix of sweet and salty: it’s what makes it so good! Follow along with this culinary course video as we show you how to make a spooky sweet Halloween Bark.
HALLOWEEN BARK RECIPE:
2 packages white melting chocolate
1 package melting chocolate
1 cup mini pretzel sticks, broken
½ cup roughly chopped oreos
¼ cup candy corn
Handful of Reese’s Pieces
1. Using a double boiler or bain marie, place a stainless steel or glass bowl over the pot with simmering water and melt the white chocolate. Stir it constantly until the chocolate ends up smooth.
2. When the white chocolate has fully melted, remove from heat. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Pour melted white chocolate in the middle and, smooth to the edges using an offset spatula.
3. Before the chocolate hardens, start adding your toppings. Start with the pretzel sticks, then do the oreos, candy corn and Reese’s Pieces. Using a bain marie again, melt the regular chocolate until completely smooth. When done, drizzle patterns over the bark using a spoon or spatula. You can do as much or as little of this as you want!
4. Place pan in the fridge and let set completely—about 20 minutes. You can also let set at room temperature—about an hour.
5. Break or cut into pieces and enjoy!