It’s time to take your Taco Tuesday to the next level! Escoffier Chef Instructor Scott Cohen shares his famous fish tacos recipe. His recipe includes fresh and colorful ingredients, including avocado, tomato, and mango.
- 3 each Flour tortillas
- 4 oz Redfish cut into 3 strips
- 1 tbsp Jalapeno small dice
- 1 tbsp Red onion lyonnaise cut
- 1 tbsp Shredded lettuce
- 1 tbsp Diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Diced avocado
- 2 tbsp Diced mango
- 1 tbsp Cilantro leaves torn
- 1 tsp Spanish paprika
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Lime wedge
- 2 oz Olive oil
- 3 tsp Crema or sour cream
- Cut fish into 3 strips.
- Season with Spanish paprika, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the skillet with a few drops of oil, and mark the tortillas lightly color on each side and cover with towel reserve.
- In the same skillet heat the rest of the oil until lightly smoking over hot medium-high heat, and sear fish for 1 minute on each side until cooked medium about 2-3 minutes tops.
- Place the fish on each tortilla on the bottom half and garnish with jalapeno, red onion lettuce, tomato, avocado, mango, and cilantro.
- Spoon with sour cream or crema, and fold in half and serve with a lime wedge. Enjoy!
Check out these recipes next: